The HL2024 Inline Flow Regulator is the only flow regulator certified by KIWA as pressure independent. It ensures that water flow is constant, whatever the upstream pressure variation. It operates across a range from 2 to 10 bar with a flow rate accuracy of +/-2% .
HL2024 operates as an automatic balancing valve, making almost instantaneous internal adjustments in order to stabilise the ouput flow in fluctuating pressure.
This independence from upstream pressure fluctuations provides
more accurate system control under part load conditions and reduces
commissioning time, compared with traditional manual balancing valves.
The HL2024 valve provides a constant water flow regardless of upstream pressure variation across its operating range from 2 to 16 bar, with an accuracy against set flowrate of ±2%.
• Ensuring continuous pressure independence and specified flow rates, our highly accurate flow regulators can be adapted to meet the demands of your business. Guaranteeing a specified flow rate output contributes to significant water and energy economies and Increases the efficiencies of your business.
• Independence from upstream pressure fluctuations provides more accurate system control under part load conditions, and reduces commissioning time ,compared with traditional manual balancing valves.
• Performance is unaffected by temperature or exposure to high pressure.
• Inline: Located inside the water distribution point, this device efficiently reduces flow rates to 7.8 litres per minute, regardless of upstream pressure, and will regulate the flow in all applications, from sloped to level surfaces. It has 15mm inline compression fittings with a length of 40mm.
• Cradle: Interior flow rates can be adjusted to meet your requirements from 5 – 54.5 litres per minute. The cradle still ensures complete pressure independence regardless of specified flow rate or upstream pressure.
1 Complete pressure independence as certified by KIWA. Constant flow regardless of upstream pressure variation, with an operating range of 2-16 bar.
2 Brass exterior offering a long term, dependable solution and low maintenance.
Chemical-resistant body for extended durability, even in mining applications.
3 Flow rate accuracy of +/- 2% (industry average +/- 10%) allowing for better system control.
4 Versatile installation options for effective irrigation across diverse applications.
Also certified to the following standards:
• Netherlands – KIWA Hyienic Aspects – Regulations • UK – WRAS (including BS 6920 release) • France – ACS • Germany – W270, KTW Guideline
and UBA Metal
from high quality
– length 40mm
Flow rate 7.8litres/
minute and rated
and Patented in
• New Build Water Systems
By providing exact control over water flows into each area of a building, HL2024 can allow engineers to avoid the need for expensive DPCs and substantially reduce comissioning time.
• Hotels and Residential Blocks
By controlling both cold and hot water flow into each bathroom, HL2024 can improve the performance of systems and reduce water wastage. _These efficiencies reduce running costs so noticeably that most hotels find that the system has paid for itself within 9 months of operation.
• Domestic Households
The use of HL2024 to control hot water in the bathroom can dramatically reduce water wastage,with significant cost saving benefits.This is why it has been installed in over 6 million households in Europe.
By providing a fine and even flow. HL2024 reduces the water wastage and time taken to wash and prepare the external surface of an aircraft. The system was developed in conjunction with KLM and is used by the airline at its base in Schipol, Amsterdam.
HL2024 can control the cold water variation expelled from air-conditioning units, making it more energy efficient.
• Hospitals and Care Homes
In healthcare environments, there is a strong requirement to manage the risk from legionella. The bacterium can be found in water supplies and is dangerous if inhaled through the water mist created by some ECO-showerheads. There is no such risk associated with HL2024 so it is therefore suitable for residential healthcare facilities, reducing water wastage and saving money while providing safe and hygienic conditions for patients.
The HL2024 can be inserted at a number of different points in irrigation systems, including pipe entry and distribution outlets. Owing to its certified pressure independence, HL2024 is perfect for sloped or level irrigation practices, working, as always, within your specified flow rates.
Regulating the flow rate and pressure of the municipal water supply allows for better control – in terms of both cost and wastage. Minimising a community’s water wastage is good for the environment and good for your bottom line.